This privacy statement describes how Art and More collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web sites www.artandmore.se (for company info, products & services) and www.internationalart.se (only used by our staff for check-out payments). It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can contact us to remove or update this information.
Collections and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Preferences Information you provide, such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences; and
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We may also collect the following information about you from various sources:
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type; and
- Demographic information, such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation and or receipt of payment
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails etc. by contacting us at email@example.com.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Art and More is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site, of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only use the purchase information provided by you as a mean to charge your chosen method of payment; credit card, Paypal, bank transfer or cash as a part payment or as payment in full. If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a notice on this Site, prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Art and More AB
182 64 Djursholm